There are certain situations in which you have to unpair your Apple Watch from the iPhone device you are using such as if you lose your iPhone device if you are giving your Apple Watch for an upgrade, etc.
There will surely come a time when you will need to unpair the watch but there are many people who do not know how to disconnect Apple watch from the Apple device.
If you also come in the counting of such users, you don’t need to worry because we can assist you here, today in this blog of ours we are going to offer you a step-by-step guide that you will be using to unpair your Apple Watch efficiently and quickly, so here’s how you should do it.
Unpair an Apple Watch from an iPhone Device Step by Step
Below are provided the steps which are needed to unpair Apple watch without iPhone or with iPhone and the only precaution you need to take is to follow up on each step correctly.
- Step one is to ensure that you have got the recent version of the iPhone as well as the Apple watch that you are using so that you do not have to face trouble later on.
- Once you have ensured it, you must place both the devices which are your Apple Watch and your iPhone mobile device in the same locality.
- Take your iPhone and then open the Apple Watch application on it, following which you have to click on the option My Watch tab on your mobile device.
- After you do this, under the option of my watch, you must be ready to hit on the all-watched button from the screen which you will find at the very top.
- Following this, you should press the info button especially when you are navigating for the name of your Apple Watch which you are willing to unpair.
- In this step, you must look for the option of unpair the Apple watch and press on it, which you can see at the bottom of the screen in front of you.
Important Steps Pay Attention
- A prompt will appear in front of you which will ask you whether you want to keep the cellular plan you have or not, keeping in mind the plan will only be beneficial for you when you will be pairing the specific Apple watch again sometime in the future.
- Now to unpair Apple watch from iPhone you have to now hit on the confirm button when you receive the prompt to unpair the watch on the screen present in front of you.
- Put in the Apple Id of your account in the required field along with putting in the password of your Apple account whose user ID you entered in the required field to authenticate the command.
- When you are done putting in these details you are supposed to wait while your iPhone device is backing up your Apple watch and once your Apple watch is completely unpaired proceed to the further step.
- After completion of unpairing of your Apple watch, you will be getting a pop-up again on your screen which will show you the message to start pairing.
- When you finally see this message popping up on your screen it indicated that you have productively unpaired the Apple watch you wanted.
If you will ensure to follow the steps with caution you will be able to un-sync Apple Watch in some simple and easy steps.
Make This Task Easier
You need to see if you have two watches connected to your iPhone device which you using, then during the process, you are needed to ensure that you are clicking on the correct watch which you want to unpair or which you want to remove.
To avoid any confusion during such processes you can make your task easier by naming both of your Apple watches differently.
We try to cover each and every minor step to unpair the Apple Watch without any difficulties, and we believe that the details and information which we have been offering to you have been beneficial as well as helpful for you in all ways.